NIBE is proposing a series of interactive workshops to develop a set of tools to be able to test the ethical values of a company. Due to COVID-19 these will start out as online events.
The aim is to have 3 workshops plus a final presentation event. Current dates for the workshops are June 23, July 21 and September 15 with a presentation on World Ethics Day on October 21 2020.
Each workshop will comprise 10 -20 attendees from existing ‘ethical’ businesses, businesses trying to be ethical, academics and NIBE.
Workshop 1 – Framing the issue
- Explanation of what we are trying to do.
- What do we mean by ethical?
- How do businesses judge this?
- How do the public judge this, what do they look for?
- Do they care?
- Survey and information gathering
Workshop 2 – Interpreting the information
- What have we found out?
- How can this be defined and measured?
- Tool set suggestions
- What is practical
- Write up and definition of tool set
Workshop 3 – Testing the tools
- Desktop exercise to test the tools
- Business test
- Public test
- Amend / pivot ideas
- Validate results
- Wider ‘open’ event
- Describe: Issue; Approach; Outcomes
- Launch tool set
If you are interested in being part of these workshop then please get in touch via the contact box below.