Newcastle Upon Tyne
This house believes that businesses have an ethical responsibility to be secure online.
Part of #CyberFest, the North East’s biggest cyber security festival, join us for our annual schools debate on business ethics and cyber security, hosted by Brewin Dolphin 4 schools will field 4 students to debate the motion, for and against. Who will be the winner?
- Introduction – Phil Jackman CyberNorth
- What are you up to on FaceBook? – David Horn – CyberWhite
- How the debate will work – Gavin Clarke – Emmanuel College
- The motion – Businesses have an ethical responsibility to be secure online
- Summary and thanks – Caroline Theobald NIBE, Gavin Clarke